EXPERIENCE THE RESICERT DIFFERENCE
Resicert is a company started by a husband and wife team. Their goal in everything they do is for people to achieve life balance, where family and friends are as important as working and making a living. This was why Resicert was started. Firstly, to help you buy a home that will enhance your family life and thereby improve your overall quality of life. And secondly, to give the Inspectors a work life that allows them to also spend time with their families and loved ones.
WE DELIVER ALL OF THESE SERVICES:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Handover defects inspections
- Owner builder warranty inspections
- Vendor inspections
- Structural assessment
- Builder warranty inspections
At Resicert, we pride ourselves on quality, integrity, efficiency and professionalism when doing Property Inspections.
WHAT IS OUR DIFFERENCE
- Specific - We put ourselves in your shoes and understand what you need as a property buyer
- Comprehensive - Systematic and thoroughness are the key words here. We leave no stones unturned in our inspections to give you a full idea of the property.
- Transparent - We keep you informed at every stage of inspection process
WHAT DO YOU GET:
- Onsite inspection
- Verbal debrief after the inspection
- Digital inspection report with photographs to be sent by email
- Co-ordination between the Real Estate Agent and You so that the process is as painless as possible
- Availability of your Inspector for further questions, any time needed
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not totally satisfied with our inspection
100% Money Back Guarantee and our Professional Indemnity Insurance coverage are really secondary factors behind our success as a fast expanding Building/Property Inspection company. The primary reason why we have been gaining confidence from returning and new customers is our impressive track record - now that we have completed over 5000 inspection.
To most people, choosing and buying a property could be one of the most important decisions to be made in life. Such a decision is significant enough to warrant a thorough property inspection before committing to it. The last thing you want is to have unexpected surprises after the deal is done. And if you consider the cost of doing an inspection is less than 0.1% of the value of the property, would you consider it as something worthwhile for the peace of mind that you can gain from it?
For more information on Resicert, the services that we provide and a quick quote from us, please visit our website:
We are very satisfied overall. Fast response time. I submitted my claim after hours and they rang me in 30 minutes and set the appointment. Jason Cotton was professional and friendly. He was thorough but was able to do complete inspection in 1.5 hours. He definitely knows what he was doing. The report is great. It was presented professionally. It is detailed but easy to read and understand. There are photos to support the items. Aside from pointing out defects, the report also includes preventative suggestions. Highly recommended. I will hire you again if we ever buy another property in the future.more →
Their handover defects inspection helped me to identify several key issues before I took over the key for our new home. That saved me lots of potential hassles in the future. Highly recommended for new home buyers.more →